Wednesday, January 6, 2010

And here it goes...

So this is the first time in a year since I have last blogged, sad to say but I love blogging. I have been meaning to start up a new blog but couldn't get to it until a friend of mine inspired me to do it, kudos to Hilal (cool ass prof.) and El-bites so check them out....

I wanted to start up this blog for a few reasons, but the main thing is that it is about FASHION. So here is the story of how it started. I wanted to start a project and it could take... mmm who knows how long, but how ever long it takes for me to conclude it, I will continue blogging. This experiment is the insight of a fashion addict. I will record every store I shopped at, analyze the experience I had (customer service, wardrobing, and did I make a final purchase?), is the store visually appealing? did they satisfy me as a consumer, etc... that kind of stuff... this experiment will help analyze a consumer's insight straight from the consumer and not what the research team "think" is the consumer's insight is. If you are interested in adding your own experience, please share your experience with me... thank you!

That is the main thing, but who knows what else I will throw in there... unil next time...

get your fashion on..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment